The Slide Dryland Trainer from FINIS is designed to provide swimmers with exercises that mimic the entire swim stroke cycle with consistent resistance. Attach the cord to two different points on a chain-link fence (or similar) to add variety and different angles to your strength and conditioning training. The two rotating handles allow swimmers to practice hand and forearm positioning without cord interference or overloading.
- Rotating handles allow you to practice hand and forearm positioning without overloading
- Allows for consistent resistance throughout a given range of motion
- Two resistance levels: 7mm (yellow) and 9mm (red)
- Simulates swimming movements and isolates vital muscle groups
- Multiple ways to set it up— Vertically, horizontally, or at a diagonal